DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Establish and govern a bank data governance implementation roadmap including strategic priorities for development of information-based capabilities.
- Roll out bank-wide data governance framework, with a focus on improvement of data quality and the protection of sensitive data through modifications to organization behavior policies and standards, principles, governance metrics, processes, related tools and data architecture.
- Define roles and responsibilities related to data governance and ensure clear accountability for stewardship of the bank’s principal information assets; clearly define data owner for each business or system.
- Serve as a liaison between Business and Functional areas and technology to ensure that data-related business requirements for protecting sensitive data are clearly defined, communicated and well understood and considered as part of operational prioritization and planning.
- Develop & maintain data dictionary; identify and implement customer segmentation methodology.
- Facilitate the development and implementation of data quality standards, data protection standards and adoption requirements across the bank.
- Define indicators of performance and quality metrics and ensure compliance with data-related policies, standards, roles and responsibilities, and adoption requirements.
- Lead Senior Management, comprising resources from the Business and Functional areas and IT business and operations functions, to achieve their objectives; resolve issues escalated from Business and Functional areas data governance representatives;In conjunction with the IT, provide progress reports to the management and oversee periodic updates to the Department Data Governance Roadmap and Framework.
- Identify and introduce Data Governance Technology or resource which can be used at the bank.
- Bachelor’s /Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Management, Mathematics, Statistic, Business, or other related fields;
- Preferably at least 4 to 6 years’ experience working in data analytics or data administration roles;
- Knowledge industry-leading leading data quality and data protection management practices;
- Knowledge of data governance practices, business and technology issues related to management of bank information assets and approaches related to data protection;
- Knowledge of data related government regulatory requirements and emerging trends and issues;
- Demonstrated consulting skills, with change management concepts and strategies, including communication, culture change and performance measurement system design;
- Knowledge of risk management, data architecture and technology solutions;
- Internally and externally recognized subject matter expert that influence the way things are done;
- Ability to articulate vision of transformation efforts and a sense of mission;
- Ability to break down complex problems and projects into manageable goals;
- Ability to develop people, skills in coaching, mentoring, and teaching on the job;
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational database;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Presentation skills – ability to write and speak clearly to easily communicate complex ideas in a way that is easy to understand from audients in every level;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Communication skills with effective stakeholder management & conflict resolution skills.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org