To register Canadia Internet/Mobile Banking, you must:
- Have an account with us
- Have a personal e-mail address and mobile number
- Complete the applicable application form
Please follow these simple steps to get started with Canadia Internet/Mobile Banking services:
- Download and complete the customer form.
- Visit any Canadia Bank branch to submit your registration form and other required documents, then sign in front of our Customer Service Officer.
- Your User Name (USER ID) and password to access Canadia Internet/Mobile Banking will be sent to your registered e-mail address.
- Log in immediately to change your temporary password to activate your Canadia Internet/Mobile Banking.
- Should you have any inquiries, please contact our nearest branches or Contact Center via +855 (0) 23 868 222.