1. What is a Savings Account?
Savings Account is the most secure and reliable way to place your money with the attractive interest and make money work for you through online banking technologies with the most efficient time.
2. What is the minimum balance for a Savings Account?
Savings Account has only USD1 minimum balance or equivalent.
3. What are the terms and conditions of a Savings Account?
For a Savings Account, you can:
◾ Maintain initial opening balance of USD1 or equivalent.
◾ Deposit or withdraw your balance anytime and with no limits at our 24/7 ATM or at any Canadia branches.
4. What are the benefits of Savings account?
The benefits of Savings Account are:
◾ Free access to your account through Canadia Mobile app and Internet Banking
◾ Deposit or withdraw your cash anytime and with no limits at our 24/7 ATM or at any Canadia branch
5. What is the interest rate of a Savings Account?
Canadia Bank offers competitive interest rate up to 0.50% p.a. for USD currency and 1.00% for KHR currency. However, the Bank reserves the right to change the interest rate from time to time without any prior notice.
6. How often is my Savings Account interest gets paid?
The interest of a Savings Account is calculated daily based on the actual daily balance and credited into the customer’s account at the end of the month or upon account closure.
7. Can a Savings Account be deposited and withdrawn anytime?
Sure, you can deposit funds and withdraw balance anytime with no limits.
8. How can I close my account?
You can visit your home branch. There will be no penalty for closing your Savings Account after three months from opening date. However, USD15 penalty will be applied if you close the account within three months.
9. How can I apply for a Savings Account?
Simply complete your personal information on CNB Online Account Opening Template or visit the nearest Canadia Bank branches.