Junior Account

It is never too early to start saving for your child’s future. With Canadia Bank’s Junior Account, parents will be able to manage funds for their child's future with exclusively high-interest rate earned, at the same time educate the child with financial literacy from a young age. The money invested in the account is held for the child until age 18.
Currency USD KHR
Interest rate per annum < USD10,000  =  4.00%
≥ USD10,000 ≤ USD100,000 = 4.25%
> USD100,000 =  4.50%
≤ KHR40,000,000   =  4.50%
> KHR 40,000,000, ≤ KHR 400,000,000 =   4.75%
> KHR400,000,000 =  5.00%
Interest payment Every year (End of the year)
Minimum opening balance USD200 KHR800,000
Minimum on-going balance USD2,000 KHR8,000,000
VISA or Master Credit card • Classic: USD13/Year
• Gold: USD28/Year
Standing order (register/transaction) Fee Free
Passbook Free upon request only
Mobile banking Free
Deposit Maximum USD100,000 per annum Maximum KHR400,000,000 per annum
  • Allow 1 withdrawal per month
  • Auto converted to Savings Account after account holder turns 18 years old
Access to open/close All Canadia Bank branches
Early closure USD50 charge if account closed within 12 months from opening date KHR200,000 charge if account closed within 12 months from opening date
Other benefits
  • Enjoy attractive interest rate
  • 5% discount at Canadian International School Phnom Penh
  • 25% discount at Dinosaurs Alive at Chrouy Chongva Satellite City
  • Discount on selected facilities at CIS Roller Dome
  • Credit card facility up to 80% of account balance
  • Additional Insurance with sum amount to 5000$ to parents or guardian
Requirements  *Junior/Kid
  • Age below 16 years old
  • Birth certificate and 2 passport-sized photos
    1. Local/Cambodian:
  • At least 18 years old
  • Original and valid passport or National ID
    2. Foreigner
  • At least 18 years old
  • Original and valid passport with valid visa
*Proof of residence in Cambodia if he/she is domiciled or has a priniciple place of abode in Cambodia or is present in Cambodia for more than 182 days in any 12-month period in the current tax year
*Attached Resident Status:
  • House rental contract or
  • Certificate of residential address from authority or
  • Hotel lease/bill including a minimum of 6 months tenor in the contract; or
  • Employment Contract or
  • Certificate of employment or
  • Business license/certificate (if self-employed)
 => One of the above attached shall be at least a minimum of 6 months validity

Get in Touch

Contact Us
Junior Account

DMCA.com Protection Status