1. What is Installment Deposit account?
Canadia Installment Deposit account is the most efficient and secures way to start saving.
2. What is the minimum balance for Installment Savings account? Installment Deposit Account has USD50 minimum balance or Equivalence.
3. What are the terms and conditions of Installment Savings account?
For opening INSTALLMENT account, customers are required:
- Maintain initial opening balance USD50 only,
- Minimum Monthly Installment is USD50 or up,
4. What is the interest rate of Installment Deposit account?
Canadia Bank offers competitive interest rate up to 5.00% p.a. for USD currency and 7.00% for KHR Currency. However, Bank reserves the right to change the interest rate from time to time without any prior notice.
5. Can Installment Deposit account be deposited and withdrawn anytime?
The account is not allowed to withdraw the balance until the maturity date since the deposit shall be following the installment schedule only.
6. How can I close my account?
You can visit your home branch. There will be no penalty for closing account after three months from opening date. However, US$10 will be applied from customer if there is early account closing within three months
Click here for our Installment Deposit Account Calculator