What is Elite Account?
Elite Account is a kind of the priority banking account which is tailored to the selective group of high net worth individuals. With our tailored product, the individuals are invited to enjoy the special privileges of private banking service, new life styles and especially management of the financial affairs. With our profession and commitment, we believe we offer a full range of private banking and services.
2. How much is the initial opening balance?
The Elite is required to maintain first initial opening balance USD20,000 only.
3. How much is the Minimum Ongoing Balance and Minimum Block Balance?
Customer is required to maintain minimum ongoing balance USD20,000 and Minimum Block Balance is only USD2,000.
4. What is the Interest Rate of the ELITE?
Canadia Bank offers the very competitive interest rate up to 1.20% p.a. However, Bank reserves the right to change the interest rate from time to time without any prior notice. Please refer to conditions above for the latest update.
5. How will the Interest Rate be paid?
Interest rate will be paid monthly or upon account closure.
6. What are the additional special offerings when open the ELITE?
Canadia offers benefits to our elite customers as below:
- Free Elite Card
- Free one check book per month
- Special Discount of Credit Card Annual Card Fee
- Offered credit card limit up to 90% of Freeze Deposit Balances or US$2,000 with pre-approval.
- Special discount and free with Canadia Banks Groups.
7. Can ELITE Account be deposited and withdrawn anytime?
For Elite Account, customer can deposit fund and withdraw balance at any time and unlimited at ATM/CRM and all Canadia branches.
8. How much is the issuing of a Chequebook/passbook fee?
Free checkbook or passbook
9. How can I access my Elite Account?
You can access your account by coming to any Canadia branches, via Mobile/Internet banking, ATM/CDM 24/7 service or dialing our hotline (+855) 23 868 222 for 24/7 service.
10. How can I close my ELITE account?
You can visit your home branch. There will be no any penalty for closing ELITE account after three months from the opening date. However, US$50 will be applied from customer if there is early account closure (within three months).
11. How can I apply for ELITE account?
Simply, complete your personal information on CNB Online Account Opening Template or visit the nearest Canadia Bank branches.