1. What is Current account?
Canadia Current Account is a simple and convenient way to enjoy easy payment for purchase of goods and services.
2. What currencies are available for Current account?
The available currencies for Current account are USD, KHR, THB, and RMB.
3. What are the terms and conditions of Current account?
For opening current account, customers are required:
- Maintain minimum balance USD200 or equivalent;
- Minimum ongoing balance is not required,
4. What documents are required for opening Current account?
The required documents for opening current account are:
-Original National ID for resident
-Original passport and valid visa for non-resident
Business registration letter from Ministry of Commerce;
-License, Business Memorandum and company Seal;
-Copy of board of director's passport or ID with specimen of their original signature and stamp
5. What are the special offers for opening Current account?
With your current account, you can:
- Free monthly account statement (upon request)
- Do unlimited transactions on your available balance at any time for free of charge.
- Access your account balance through Debit Card, Internet banking or visiting one of the Canadia Bank‘s branches.
- Withdraw funds from your account at any time provided that the minimum balance is preserved on the account.
- More and more secured and fast with instant information about your account information by using SMS and Mobile Notifications.
6. How can I close my account?
You can visit your home branch. There will be no penalty for closing account after three months from opening date. However, USD15 will be applied from customer if there is early account closing within three months.
7. How can I apply for Current account?
Simply, complete your personal information on CNB Online Account Opening Template or visit the nearest Canadia Bank branches.