DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Perform RPA development
- Capability to solve problems during development & deployment RPA
- Must follow the correct procedures, policies, and documentation requirements across project phases.
- Must follow the entire SDLC (The Software Development Life Cycle) and review the completed work effectively.
- Perform code and design reviews, as well as provide guidance and technical expertise in design, development, and system integration.
- Build UX/UI
- Quick decisions and technical problem solving provide an efficient method of project implementation.
- Identify resource and equipment requirements, efficient capacity planning and manage software and hardware availability
- Must provide technical training to teams when required and serve.
- Any adhoc assignment by the Line Manager.
- Bachelor's Degree in any computer science course
- 1-2 years' experience in programming languages such as C++, C#, and Java,
- Good technical knowledge of automation tools and RPA
- Good knowledge of different client/server architectures and various compatibility requirements.
- Experience working with RPA tools
- Good communication skills, including English and Chinese proficiency.
- Computer literacy, i.e., Khmer and English typing, Visio, )(D, Excel, etc,
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org