- Identify new potential strategic customers and on boarding for corporate transactional banking.
- Grow portfolio of Corporate clients through building strong relationships with prospects and networking
- Assist to develop and implement of lending marketing plans and strategy as needed.
- Participate in Business association and other events to promote the bank business and reputation.
- Collaborate with relevant BU/Branch/other department to ensure business operation/services in order to enhance both existing and new customer’s satisfaction.
- Cross Selling and promote bank products/services to both existing and potential corporate deposit customers.
- Handles customer complaints; consultation and solution.
- Provide customers’ consultation and advice value added bank solution.
- Conduct survey and keep up to date the Corporate Lending product.
- Perform tasks as assigned by line manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Banking and Finance, Business Administrative or related majors.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in Financial Institution.
- Having bank products/services selling skill with Corporate customer
- Must have good command in English both written and verbal (Chinese is a PLUS)
- Abilities to work independently and as a team in an effective and efficient manner, able to work under pressure and possess good time management skill.
- Effective negotiation, high initiative, and high commitment.
- Strong leadership, people management, communication and problem solving skills.
- Computer literacy, Microsoft word, Excel, and power point.