DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Prepare oversight project planning.
- Design oversight program in accordance to scope of review.
- Collect data and conduct samples selection by adopting risk based approach.
- Conduct on-site oversight review at branch as per annual plan.
- Consolidate and communicate findings to branch at the end of fieldwork.
- Draft findings and recommendation and submit to line managers for review.
- Perform other duties per assignment of line managers.
- Bachelor Degree in Banking & Finance, Law, Business administration or other equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Banking operation and industry.
- Having experiences in audit, compliance, and legal is highly desired.
- Sound knowledge of CDD process for AML/CFT.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel.
- Good communication skills.
- Good command in both spoken and written English.
- Able to travel to province for fieldwork at branch.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org