DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Check and verify an internal process (Card Issuing) for Card & PIN printing - follow the procedure/checklist.
- Validation of Data Card 3DS generated in Debit Cards & Credit cards, and update with the authorizer team.
- Check and verify the status of related outstanding issues, update flag, scan, print dispute reference, and update with the ATM Account team.
- Coordinated with the related stakeholders (Accounting Team - ATM log and CCTV) to check and verify the ticket system to solve disputes transactions or any complaints by cardholders.
- Coordinate with the related team to check/review the transaction disputes alert by the system.
- Check and verify the transaction issues based on the "ATM Cash withdrawal reconcile Investigate" and processes to the accounting team (ATM Log and CCTV).
- Support ATM CCTV records (Branch I Public) on the transaction dispute verification through an email or NVR.
- Validation and supporting the processes of creating, and updating (resetting the password, unlocking,
- Dormant) users in the Card Management system.
- Verify and process the regular review of user roles (2 times per year).
- Verify and process the regular review of the product plan (3 times per year).
- Verify and process the regular review of the user access system (4 times per year).
- Internal Support with cross-department/stakeholders on the CMS front-end application issues/solutions.
- Coordinate with System Vendor on the System Testing with the new patch update/enhancement (TEST Environment release a new patch I System Clone Version).
- Support working group with team members to prepare system report script (MIS) report tool as follows with related stakeholders' operation/accounting/merchant and authorization requirements.
- API development/integration with 3rd parties.
- Other tasks that are assigned by management.
- Graduated Student in IT or Other related fields.
- Working experience in Card Management Systems or related areas of at least 3 Years.
- Computer proficiency, Self-Starter, and highly motivated.
- Ability to work effectively and build a great team to work cooperatively.
- Good timeline management, Organizational, and Communication skills.
- Good in English and Khmer for both speaking and writing.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com