DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Assist Head to recording securities owners' books after the securities allotment process have been completed in the primary market;
- Assist Head to preparing report on the completion and success of the securities depositing at CSX to the issuer and the SERC;
- Assist Head to sending notification to securities holders by indicating the ownership of securities under the subscription process of the issuer;
- Assist Head to maintaining and managing the securities owners' books including the details of the securities owners to be conformed to the records of CSX;
- Assist Head to check administration works related to the changes in ownership register, preparing reports to CSX and SERC related to the activities of the Securities Transfer Agent;
- Assist Head to sending notification of dividend, interest, and principle payments;
- Assist Head to calculating dividend, principle or other payments to securities holders or relevant parties following the instructions of the issuers;
- Assist Head to check payment on the behalf of the issuers to securities holders or other relevant parties;
- Assist Head to sending necessary notices related to the payment and other information to the securities holders and preparing reports related to the payments to issuer, CSX and the SERC; Coordinate with customers and IT team for process transaction on-time or solve any issues; Authorized all transactions in RTP Services Desk Unit;
- Reconcile suspend account after perform transactions and at the end of the day;
- Perform end of day verifying on daily report, filling all relate documents and prepare Monthly Report; Supervised team including providing coaching and training, effective leadership and professional performance evaluation;
- Maintain good communication and cooperation with all business units, departments and branches;
- Strictly adhere to Operations Manual and authority delegation; Strictly comply with the Bank's Code of Conduct;
- Perform other tasks as assigned by line manager.
- Bachelor'sDegree in Banking & Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or relatedfield.
- Knowledge in Speaking/Reading/WritingEnglish and Chinese is advance.
- Ability to Self-directed and Self-motivatedskill.
- Must have computer literacy (MicrosoftOffice).
- Haveexperiences 2-3 years is much preferable.
- Pleasant personality and ability to work under pressure and receptive to direction.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com