The Relationship Manager is designed to manage and lead relationship team that offers credit facilities and deposits to individual and business customers. His/her role is to make sure the team acquires the right credit facilities and deposits, maintains good relationships with customers, and increases the credit facilities and deposits based on the target of the bank.
DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Responsible for the primary duty to increase the number of customers based on the target of the bank by attracting more credit facilities and deposit customers (both existing and new customers).
- Maintain a close relationship with the customers to ensure that they are satisfied with the bank's products and services.
- Cross-sell all banks and group products/services to new and existing customers.
- Provide customer's consultation and advice on a value-added bank solution.
- Handle customer complaints or any other issues and take appropriate actions to resolve them as well as keep proper records and report them to Line Manager.
- Manage and lead the team to access the creditworthiness of customer including performing business and collateral site visits as well as controlling and cross-checking collateral and making sure compliance with bank credit policies and procedures.
- Analyze customer loan applications and provide recommendations for decision-making.
- Develop, organize and implement sales plan to meet the branch/division targets and strategies.
- Participating in budget setting and implementing action to ensure the team achieves the target.
- Coordinate with other teams/related department/branches to smooth the process effectively.
- Daily work monitoring to ensure that loan files are up to date and current.
- NPL/delinquency have to be closely monitored and rehabilitated and NPL/delinquency ratio should be kept at an acceptable level.
- All bank assets and liabilities related to loans, guarantee confirmation and other loan products need to be properly documented, recorded and accounted for.
- Monitor and check regularly on customers concerning the use of loans, business situation, loan contract terms, the repayment of loans, the completeness of documentation on time.
- Monitor team to perform on time on credit reviews, extensions, and other requirement reports.
- Drive the team to achieve the individual and team targets.
- Keep the eyes on your local competitors updates and plan to gain market share.
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Ensure the bank policies and procedures are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Provide clear leadership and direction and oversee the strategic orientation, which is an achievement for the team.
- Provide feedback, support, and coaching to the team.
- Perform other tasks assigned by Line Manager.
- Bachelor's degree in Banking & Finance, Economics, or Business Administration is required.
- Good in Speaking/Reading/Writing English and fluency in Khmer are necessarily required.
- Ability to communicate in Chinese is an advantage.
- Computer literacy, i.e., Khmer and English typing, MS Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- At least 3-years of working experience in a financial institution, accounting, or related field.
- Ability to read, interpret, analyze data and statistics and knowledge of governmental regulations.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages and ratios.
- Detailed, decisive and analytical.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Willing to work under pressure and overtime.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org