DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Provide banking services and products information to high ranking individuals and corporate clients.
- Open bank account such as saving current, fixed. junior and etc.
- Prepare P&L and new account opening report of the month.
- Cash deposit , withdraw, and cash counting
- Other banking service such as banker's cheque, bank draft, bank reference letter
- Money transfer local and outward remittance.
- Prepared for the account opening and account close to the supervisor.
- Check slip at the end of the day.
- Perform tasks as assigned by line manager.
- Must have good command in English both written and verbal (Chinese Priority)
- Bachelor's Degree in Management, Finance and Banking, or related field.
- At least 2 year experience in banking sector preferred.
- Good negotiation and internal & external relationship building skills.
- Strong customer service and result-oriented personality.
- Strong Leadership skill, people management and team building skills.
- Good communication and problem solving skills.
- Computer literacy and English language proficiency.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org