DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Revamp manual processes with a paperless and without human interaction approach to accommodate the entire bank's operations activities under regulation compliance and governance.
- Conduct user research and usability studies, collaborating with designers, developers and research teams from end to end of the process.
- Identify opportunities to improve work processes and the quality of customer service by leveraging employee productivity, raising digital awareness, and implementing RPA.
- Champion process improvement methodologies and work closely with policy and operational control and relevant stakeholders to influence the integration of new and existing business frameworks.
- Introduce the appropriate tool management practices such as Lean Six Sigma and other methodologies which can be applied to the operations process revamp exercises.
- Lead Process Revamp Office with leadership experience and performance culture-based practice to deliver the bank's transformation strategy and achieve the process automation objective.
- Collaborate with HR to initiate proper training material and regularly conduct training to inspire people's culture change and users' acceptance experience through digital transformation.
- Interact with all relevant stakeholders and be able to document existing processes, simplify systems, design UX/UI and process flows, adapting them to the new concept of automation.
- Any ad-hoc assignment by the Head of Process Re-engineering.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Banking Process, Information Systems, or related field
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in Project, Business and Banking Process or related field
- Clear understanding of business process streamlining methodologies
- Good communication skills including English and Chinese proficiency
- Computer literacy' i.e. Khmer and English Typing, Visio, XD, Excel, etc.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org