DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Translating complex business problems into sound and cost-effective IT solutions.
- Becoming advisor to application and project teams on the budget and costing for the components related to IT architecture standard.
- Actively liaise with Application, Infrastructure, IT Security and related vendors to determine future requirements of IT & Data architecture, as well as applications and infrastructure architecture direction.
- Working with systems/applications vendor to understand their roadmaps for enterprise solutions and ensure optimal alignment with IT and data architecture/design.
- Drafting and implementing delivery standards for application, infrastructure, data and digital architecture.
- Reviewing system/application designs in line with standards and ensure compliance.
- Ensuring IT solutions enhance flexibility, consistency, integration and reusability for customers.
- Improving the manageability of all IT systems and infrastructure.
- Keeping abreast of emerging IT & Data Architectures (technology, application, data, digital) and development with a view to aligning IT technology trends to business’ strategic requirements.
- Reviewing and verifying IT & data architecture of solutions from vendor or 3rd parties.
- Acting as an integral member of system/application design team responsible for designing new/enhanced features for the installed applications across enterprise systems/infrastructure.
- Building strong relationships with IT and Business team with the aim of optimizing cooperation and maximizing efficiencies.
- Comply with all applicable regulations, rules, codes, guidelines and standards set by regulators and the Bank, and carry out duties with high integrity.
- Adhere to all established risk control guidelines, procedures and measures to identify, assess, report, mitigate and monitor the risks involved in the day-to-day work.
- Providing support for any project reporting to management.
- Supporting and providing required info for any audit activities.
- Advising project team and management on IT & Architecture roadmap.
- Minimum 04 years of experience in IT and data architecture role.
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technical configurations, technologies and processing environments.
- Capability to align architecture methodologies and governance processes with PMO and other IT functions.
- Outstanding leadership, organizational, and time management skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills (English and Khmer).
- Fluency in Chinese language is an added point.
- Strong people skills.
- Formal certification would be an advantage as would knowledge and experience of architecture disciplines, processes, concepts and best practices such as TOGAF, ITIL, etc.,
- Self-motivated and good problem-solving skills.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com