The IT Application Supervisor (IT Consumer) works in IT Application Department and support Consumer Banking applications as well as software and systems upgrade. This role will plan out which software applications are needed for smooth business operations and supervise the installation and daily maintenance of those applications, as well as the associated network and hardware installations.
Reporting to Manager of IT Application (IT Consumer), the person in this role will be also responsible for analyzing, designing, enhancing and developing Core Banking System (T24) follow user's requirement. Moreover, all the system development has to follow SDLC (System Development Life Cycle).
DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Reviewing requirements and solution alignment of related divisions to meet business requirements.
- Assessing the efforts required for a Consumer Banking solution and cost related to it.
- Helping budget planning to maintain and upgrade Consumer Banking applications.
- Working closely with the selected developer team (internal or external) to ensure that Consumer Banking solution is delivered on-time and according to the requirements and expectation.
- Working with application’s users regarding their needs for the application, review industry trends and recommend upgrades or replacements.
- Working with application’s users to determine their support needs and to develop service level agreements.
- Working closely with IT & Data Architecture units to ensure the alignment of Consumer Banking application architecture with the Bank’s IT Enterprise Architecture.
- Produce ad-hoc report that response to business’s requirement.
- Supervising the work of application developer.
- Managing team and resources required for delivering Consumer Banking projects and supporting the application.
- Providing support of Consumer Banking Applications for the troubleshooting and support for the applications.
- Involve in the DR setup and exercise of Consumer Banking Applications.
- Create/update document after completing development/enhance system and maintain historical record of system applications and documents changed properly.
- Supporting IT Procurement unit in negotiation with vendors for Consumer Banking applications.
- Takes ownership and ensures high quality and timely delivery of multiple developments in accordance with related development plans.
- Assembling and coordinating project team members, assigning individual responsibilities.
- Managing IT Consumer Application unit resources.
- Provide training to Helpdesk team/Users when there is any new update in system
- Providing support for any project reporting to management.
- Supporting and providing required info for any audit activities.
- Comply with all applicable regulations, rules, codes, guidelines and standards set by regulators and the Bank, and carry out duties with high integrity; and
- Adhere to all established risk control guidelines, procedures and measures to identify, assess, report, mitigate and monitor the risks involved in the day-to-day work.
- 3+ years of experience in development of Application in Banking;
- Experience in writing program with C#, JAVA, HTML, XML, VB, ASP, and SQL statement.
- Experience in Core Banking system is a plus.
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Outstanding leadership, organizational, and time management skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills (English and Khmer).
- Fluency in Chinese language is an added point.
- Strong people skills;
- Self-motivated and good problem-solving skills.