DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Meeting and coordinating with business and operation units to identify current operating procedures, problems and requirements.
- Ensuring that Consumer system application is aligned with the business needs/requirements.
- Meeting with application’s users regarding their needs for the application, review industry trends and recommend upgrades or replacements.
- Analyzing requirements for new applications.
- Performing analytic studies of existing applications and reporting on their ability to meet business needs.
- Backing up and upgrading existing applications.
- Investigating, diagnosing and resolving faults in applications.
- Reporting and creating documentation for applications.
- Working with developers and software providers to ensure the requirements are met.
- Providing support for any project reporting to management.
- Supporting and providing required info for any audit activities.
- Comply with all applicable regulations, rules, codes, guidelines and standards set by regulators and the Bank, and carry out duties with high integrity; and
- Adhere to all established risk control guidelines, procedures and measures to identify, assess, report, mitigate and monitor the risks involved in the day-to-day work.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or other related field.
- Minimum 2years of experience in development of Banking application.
- Minimum 2years of experience in System Analyst role.
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Outstanding leadership, organizational, and time management skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills (English and Khmer).
- Fluency in Chinese language is an added point.
- Strong people skills.
- Self-motivated and good problem-solving skills.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com