The IT Application Manager (Consumer) works in IT Application Department and manage Consumer Banking applications as well as software and systems upgrade. This role will plan out which software applications are needed for smooth business operations and supervise the installation and daily maintenance of those applications, as well as the associated network and hardware installations.
Reporting to Head of IT Application, the person in this role will also have business solution function to review and assess the requirement from the business unit, and check the feasibility of the implementation of the requirements. He/she will be also working closely with internal users and external solution provider.
DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- In-charge for requirements review and solution alignment of related divisions to meet business requirements.
- Assessing the efforts required for a Consumer Banking solution and cost related to it.
- Responsible for planning and budgeting to maintain and upgrade Consumer Banking applications.
- Holding business solution role to support the Consumer Banking unit in fulfilling their requirement with the best solution.
- Working with the selected developer team (internal or external) to ensure that Consumer Banking solution is delivered on-time and according to the requirements and expectation.
- Meeting with application’s users regarding their needs for the application, review industry trends and recommend upgrades or replacements.
- Working with application’s users to determine their support needs and to develop service level agreements.
- Working closely with IT & Data Architecture units to ensure the alignment of Consumer Banking application architecture with the Bank’s IT Enterprise Architecture.
- Directing the work of application developer.
- Ensuring that team has the staffs and resources required for delivering Consumer Banking projects and supporting the application.
- Becoming 2nd layer of support of Consumer Banking Applications for the troubleshooting and support for the applications.
- Involve in the DR setup and exercise of Consumer Banking Applications.
- Supporting IT Procurement unit in negotiation with vendors for Consumer Banking applications.
- Assembling and coordinating project team members; assigning individual responsibilities.
- Managing IT Consumer Application unit resources.
- Providing support for any project reporting to management.
- Supporting and providing required info for any audit activities.
- Comply with all applicable regulations, rules, codes, guidelines and standards set by regulators and the Bank, and carry out duties with high integrity; and
- Adhere to all established risk control guidelines, procedures and measures to identify, assess, report, mitigate and monitor the risks involved in the day-to-day work.
- 4+ years of experience in development of Consumer Banking application.
- 3+ years of experience in Business Analyst role.
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Outstanding leadership, organizational, and time management skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills (English and Khmer).
- Fluency in Chinese language is an added point.
- Strong people skills.
- Self-motivated and good problem-solving skills.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com