DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- In-charge for requirements review and solution alignment of related divisions to meet business requirements.
- Assessing the efforts required for a Corporate Banking solution and cost related to it.
- Responsible for planning and budgeting to maintain and upgrade Corporate Banking applications.
- Holding business solution role to support the Corporate Banking unit in fulfilling their requirement with the best solution.
- Working with the selected developer team (internal or external) to ensure that Corporate Banking solution is delivered on-time and according to the requirements and expectation.
- Meeting with application’s users regarding their needs for the application, review industry trends and recommend upgrades or replacements.
- Working with application’s users to determine their support needs and to develop service level agreements.
- Working closely with IT & Data Architecture units to ensure the alignment of Corporate Banking application architecture with the Bank’s IT Enterprise Architecture.
- Directing the work of application developer.
- Ensuring that team has the staffs and resources required for delivering Corporate Banking projects and supporting the application.
- Becoming 2nd layer of support of Corporate Banking Applications for the troubleshooting and support for the applications.
- Involve in the DR setup and exercise of Corporate Banking Applications.
- Supporting IT Procurement unit in negotiation with vendors for Corporate Banking applications.
- Assembling and coordinating project team members; assigning individual responsibilities.
- Managing IT Corporate Application unit resources.
- Providing support for any project reporting to management.
- Supporting and providing required info for any audit activities.
- Comply with all applicable regulations, rules, codes, guidelines and standards set by regulators and the Bank, and carry out duties with high integrity; and
- Adhere to all established risk control guidelines, procedures and measures to identify, assess, report, mitigate and monitor the risks involved in the day-to-day work.
- 4+ years of experience in development of Corporate Banking application;
- 3+ years of experience in Business Analyst role;
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC);
- Outstanding leadership, organizational, and time management skills;
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills (English and Khmer);
- Fluency in Chinese language is an added point;
- Strong people skills;
- Self-motivated and good problem-solving skills.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com