DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Manage on Leave and Attendance for Provincial Branches.
- Oversee attendance records and take necessary action on lateness and absenteeism.
- Oversee on Facial Attendance System (ZK BioTime) to ensure the machine is working smoothly.
- Oversee on employee leave in HRMIS (Ramco) system to ensure employee applies leave correctly.
- Overall understanding to relevant functionalities in both systems (ZK BioTime and Ramco).
- Monitor staff absent records in attendance system (ZK BioTime) comparing with leave records in HRMIS (Ramco) system.
- Able to identify the issue occurrence in system and be able to fix or solve within scope.
- Ensure all approved leave types that proceed exceptionally through hard copy such as long sick leave or long unpaid leave are always get informed directly to applicant or Line Manager.
- Ensure all relevant documents to employee leaves and attendance are safety kept or filed into staff personnel file.
- Ensure all processes and services are effective and meet target of service turnaround time.
- Work with management / relevant panels of the staff on the case of absent without request / approval Work with payroll department to arrange salary deduction and salary reimbursement in connection with the leaves and absenteeism.
- To check employee leaves for all kind of allowances.
- Ensure all processes are accuracy and in compliance with the bank policies.
- To provide quick response/solution to stakeholders if any matter arisen on work-related issues.
- Monthly report preparation to be completed within deadline.
- Be able to produce summary report as required.
- Other any tasks will be assigned from time to time by Direct Line Manager.
- Fresh graduate or under graduate students are welcomed.
- Good communication and team work.
- Good computer literacy (Ms. Office), Internet and Email.
- Good in English speaking and writing.
- Attention to details.
- Be punctual and self-discipline.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org