DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Perform a wide variety of confidential executive secretarial and administrative duties,
- Provide timely, effective diary by prioritizing and organizing meetings with internal and external,
- Provide a full range of administrative and clerical support services, including filing and records,
- Faxing, Mail, Maintenance of registers and routine databases, photocopying, compilation of manuals and reports,
- Review and record all incoming correspondence and emails, including allocating, redirecting to appropriation and following up on the preparation of responses, Ensures with all report are promptly and accurately,
- Strictly comply with all instructions relating to security and confidentiality,
- Complete other tasks as assigned by EVP/ Department Head/ Deputy Manager.
- Bachelor's Degree in Management, Finance and Banking, or related field.
- Minimum 2 year experience in banking sector preferred.
- Must have good command in English both written and verbal (Chinese Priority)
- Good negotiation and internal & external relationship building skills.
- Good communication and problem solving skills.
- Computer literacy and English language proficiency.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org