DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Be accountable for developing the event activation projection and implementing the plan in order to generate leads (new CID, account, deposit, card, etc.)
- Work closely with the business unit and marketing team, as well as any external stakeholders and advertising agency, to ensure that the event goes well, delivers qualified leads, and adheres to brand guidelines.
- Interact with the walk-in customer to onboard them as a customer of Canadia Bank.
- Oversee CSO staff to ensure they adhere to the Dos and Don'ts guideline and deliver KPl-based results.
- Manage event POSM and track the annual event calendar.
- Collect and evaluate (weekly/monthly/yearly) event reports to improve the performance of future activations.
- Additional responsibilities delegated by line managers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or equivalent.
- Additional certifications and training in related fields are appreciated.
- Minimum of 1 year in Marketing or Event field.
- Possesses strong organizational, communication and administrative skills.
- Has strong commitment to deliver result.
- Be able to work independently and proactively as a team.
- Be an extremely adaptable person who is prepared to work odd hours if necessary.
- Be passionate, optimistic, and full of energy from the beginning to the end of the event.
- Languages: Good in English.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com