This role is responsible for leading the Customer Service Officers to delivers superior service by providing customers with an easy and friendly banking experience, perform daily operations authorization, onboarding new potential customers and expanding existing customers both individual and corporate to achieve branch targets.
DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Provides superior and consistent advice and service to customers either by telephone and face-to-face with the following protocol at all times: Greet, Smile, Thank you, Personalize.
- Acts as a team leader to effectively supervise the daily operations of his subordinates.
- Checks and authorizes the following: Authorizes transactions according to bank operation manual.
- Amend all types of A/C, opens and closes saving and current A/C, authorizes and cheeks all types of A/C opening, checks and verifies all customer documents for A/C opening and A/C closing to ensure compliance with bank policy.
- Responsible or holding Security keys (Strong room and Vault).
- Maintain a close relationship with the customers to ensure that the customers satisfy with the Bank's products and services are delivered and timely — apply KYC technic in order to understand customer potential and requirements filling.
- Implementing service action plans to contribute to sustainable and profitable growth target for the Branch. Keeping self and team up-to-date with the Bank product ranges to maintain superior product knowledge.
- Proactively identify and address areas of customer dissatisfaction, following up and resolving any customer complaints within his authority or refer appropriately. Welcome customer's complaints as an opportunity to learn, and take responsibility for their resolution. Take ownership of team's performance in order to development and ensure that their behavior reflects the values and policies of the Bank. Identify and address staff training and coaching needs.
- Maintain a friendly environment with professional standard both and gaining customer good experiences with bank product and services which apply to bank policy.
- Code of Conduct: Must strictly adhere to the Bank's Code of Conduct, Guidelines and Human Resources Policies and Procedures to ensure the professionalism of the Bank.
- Support Sales initiatives or the BM and DBM, other tasks was assigned by the Manager.
- Bachelor's degree in Banking &Finance, Economics, or Business Administration is required.
- Good in Speaking/Reading/Writing English and fluent in Khmer are necessarily required.
- Ability to communicate in Chinese is an advantage.
- Computer literacy: MSWord, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Minimum 2 years of working experiences in Financial Institution, Accounting, or relevant fields.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability, statistical inference, fractions, percentages and ratios; detailed, decisive analytical; good at administrative skills and willing to work under pressure and overtime.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com