DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Provide superior and consistent advice and service to customers as per our GSTP guidelines.
- Act as a team leader to effectively supervise the daily operations of your subordinates.
- Check and authorize daily operational work.
- Responsible for holding top keys (Strong room and Vault).
- Back up Senior Teller (Bulk Cash) during lunch time and leave.
- Implementing service action plans to contribute to sustainable and profitable growth for the Branch.
- Keeping yourself and your team up-to-date with the Bank product ranges to maintain superior product knowledge.
- Proactively identify and manage customer dissatisfaction, following up and resolving any customer complaints within your discretion or refer appropriately.
- Take ownership of your team’s performance and development and ensure that their behavior reflects the values and policies of the Bank.
- Ensure strictly adhere to bank’s rules, regulations, policies, procedures, manual, working guidelines and instructions.
- Must undertake any other work as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Banking & Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related disciplines.
- At least 2 years working experience in Operation Section; for whose are currently working as a Customer Service Officer and/or Senior Teller (Bulk Cash) is preferable.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Attention to detail and accuracy critical.
- Fluency for both written and spoken in English. Can speak Chinese is an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge of the Bank core banking system T-24.
- Computer literacy; in particular, Microsoft Word and Excel.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com