- Onboard of new potential customers and the expansion of existing customers both individual and corporate customers to achieve target.
- Promote and cross-sale the bank products and services among target customers as well as mobile banking, QR, POS and Debit/Credit Card.
- On site visit customer and coordinate with team and relevant upon request from customers.
- Identify potential customers and understand their businesses to recommend appropriate products and services to customer and bring in new deposit base.
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers by friendly banking experience as well as to keep customers satisfied.
- Process new account opening, account maintenance and update customer information and document.
- Handle customer needs and provide appropriate solution to customers.
- Prepare daily plan and sale pipeline submit to line manager for review.
- Ensure customer account opening document comply with policy and procedure.
- Explore ideas, customer feedback and suggestions for improvement and success
- Perform other tasks assigned byline manager.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Finance and Banking, or related field.
- At least 2 year experience in banking sector preferred.
- Good negotiation and internal & external relationship building skills.
- Strong customer service and result-oriented personality.
- Strong leadership skill, people management and team building skills.
- Good communication and problem solving skills.
- Computer literacy and English language proficiency.
- Proficient at producing and presenting reports