- This role focuses on growing the number of CASA accounts for the bank, with a primary focus on cross-selling to new customers and expanding business with existing customers from the SME segment.
- Tracking cross-sell requirement on the credit memo to make sure customers implement it within the timeline.
- Review and follow up with the branch team for cross-sell conditions.
- Support branch team to promote payment via CNB CASA accounts as well as KHQR.
- Seek cooperation from the relevant team to open accounts for business partners of SME loan customers.
- Prepare a tracking report and submit it to management for review.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Management or related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in the banking sector, preferably in branch operations or product management.
- A strong desire to work in a team and deal with challenges.
- Good negotiation and internal and external relationship-building skills.
- Strong customer service and result-oriented personality.
- Strong leadership skill, people management and team-building skills.
- High initiative, commitment, good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Computer literacy and English language proficiency.