DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Review 100% of all customer credit files base on BQC criterion for selection.
- On customer's business premise / operation to establish whether it is in operation.
- On the collateral to ensure that the collateral information provided in the credit proposal is accurate and the valuation is appropriate.
- Conduct monthly surprise cash count at branch's vault at least once a month.
- Conduct review on pledged collateral at branch's vault.
- To review Customer Due Diligence conducted by Branch for oversea transactions.
- Ensure that all findings are reported appropriately and completely.
- Submit report to Manager/Head as agreed timeframe.
- Maintains confidentialities of the bank and customer affairs in according with bank's code of conduct.
- Must perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Banking and Finance, Accounting, or other related fields
- Fresh graduated, experience in financial industry is a preference
- At least 2 years experience in banking or MFI Sector
- Good spoken/written English
- Highly motivated, committed and good communication
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org