DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Handle cases related to debt and non-performing loan (NPL).
- Be able to manage and overseeing legal procedures.
- Filing complaint (suing) in court, obtain court decisions and applying cases appropriately.
- Issue notification letter on non-performance obligation of the debtors and loan repayment claim.
- Execute internal litigation and compulsory execution process effectively.
- Giving legal advice with internal and external.
- Provide legal assist related to NPL case and debt.
- Be able to manage and understand well of civil code and basically understand about criminal case.
- Be able to drafting and vetting the contract, Agreement, Lease agreement and commercial agreement matters.
- Report daily and monthly to Co-Head of Legal Resolution.
- Other duties assigned by Co-Head of Legal Resolution Tools
- Bachelor Degree of Law;
- CAPA /Certificate of Aptitude in the Legal Profession;
- Lawyer Certificate;
- Have at least 1 year of experiences in Banking or Law firm;
- Fluency of English and Khmer in both speaking and writing. If possible, Mandarin Language is also needed;
- High commitment and smart working;
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org