DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Perform KyC /CDD /EDD /srR on alert case generating from AML system.
- Perform real time KYC/CDD check on oversea remittance as per approval DOA',-
- Assist to response to NBC/Inspection and other regulator request for ad-hoc Kyc request for individual
- Customer, daily CTR extraction and or any other ad-hoc report
- Assisi to maintain correspondence banking relationship by responding to KYC questionnaire request by
- correspondence /RMA bank and to conduit, annual KYC update and review'
- Provide KYC/AML consultant to relevant stakeholder upon request.
- Perform on-site visit to customer business and business location in any
- Conduct branch visit to check and monitor BCo implementation and raise finding and recommendation for
- Perform other management assignment such as provide BCo assignment or any other task assigned bv
- Head of Compliance, Compliance Manager and/or CRO
- Bachelor Degree in Banking & Finance, Law, Business administration or other equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Banking operation and industry
- Having experiences in audit, compliance, and legal is highly desired
- Sound knowledge of CDD process for AML/CFT
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel'
- Good communication skills
- Good command in both spoken and written English
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com