DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Take responsibilities on placement process.
- Perform Money Market dealing with counter parties banks.
- Maintain bank’s liquidity to service the repayment obligation as schedule.
- Quarterly update on money market rate from Local and Overseas.
- Monthly perform market survey for customer’s deposit rate.
- Arrange proper filing of outstanding and matured transactions.
- Prepare all necessary reports.
- Support across functions in Treasury Dep.
- Ensure compliance with NBC’s requirements related to bank placement.
- Other tasks assigned by Supervision Dep and Treasury Dep.
- Bachelor degree in Banking and Finance, Accounting, or other related fields
- 3-year experience, financial industry is a preference
- Good networking and communication skills
- Must possess the drive and motivation to boost sales
- Ability to communicate in English fluently; Chinese is an advantage
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows-based computer applications
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com