DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Regular conduct branch visit / engagement to build a strong relationship with all branch managers / staffs and as well as concerned departments;
- Pro-actively work closely with branch networks and concerning departments to identify and address areas of customer dissatisfaction i.e. waiting and serving time, and following up resolving any customer complaints within the discretion;
- Supporting direct manager to ensure all branches to manage and reduce waiting / servicing times for customers effectively. This will be achieving by performing data analyst from queue system, and conduct actual observation if necessary;
- Supporting direct manager to ensure all branches provide superior customer experiences to our valuable customers, this will be achieving by analysis of customer feedback i.e. mystery shopping result and customer evaluation feedback and on spot interview customer over the phone.
- At least 2 years of proven experience at front line role;
- Be able to work independently i.e. take a lead any initiative or initiative ideas for implementation;
- Organizational, leadership and time management skills;
- “Can do & positive” attitude;
- Fluency in English is a requisite;
- Computer literacy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org