DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- To assist Credit Risk Management Team (CRMT) on data extraction, consolidation,organization, and preparation;
- To assist CRMT of data analysis, interpretation, as well as monthly report preparation;
- To assist CRMT on the monitoring Pre-NPL and NPL trends and escalate the issues together with the Credit Risk Teams;
- To assist CRMT in developing and reviewing the Bank credit policies and procedures and ensure that they are effectively implemented;
- To assist CRMT on conducting industry research from various business types in Canadia Bank to report the potential risk and potential growth of the sectors to the Manager, Credit Risk Management Department;
- To assist CRMT on updating daily both local and international news to catch up with current situation of Cambodia and foreign countries that might involve into political risk, business risk, market risk, as well as economic risk to deliver monthly news update and/or credit risk bulletin to the Manager, Credit Risk Management Department;
- To attend to team mission of customer business and collateral site visit in order to deliver customer independent review and provincial economic update reports;
- To perform other tasks assigned by Manager.
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Business Administration or related major;
- At least 2 years working experience in Finance institution;
- Abilities to work independently and as a team in an effective and efficient manner, able to work under pressure and possess good time management skills;
- Good Communication and problem solving skills;
- Fluency in English (Oral and written communication) and advanced knowledge of excel spreadsheet.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org