DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Validate the Self-Control Risk Assessment (RCSA) for all departments and branches related to non-credit operations to identify the potential risk, control weakness and give recommendations to mitigate significant risks to acceptable level;
- Review all process, policies, guidelines which are related to non-credit operations to ensure the sufficient and effective control, and compliance;
- Review the Loss Event Data (LED), analyze the main reasons, and provide sufficient appropriate recommendations as necessary;
- Assist for the organization of the training on Operational Risk Management to increase the risk awareness culture;
- Perform tasks assigned by Head of Operational Risk Management and Head of Risk Management and Compliance.
- University Degree in Banking and Finance, Economics,Business Administration or related fields;
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts,and draw valid conclusion;
- Knowledge of data collection, analysis, and data presentation;
- Good at interpersonal and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to adapt to different and fast-moving environments;
- Ability to organize and prioritize task assigned;
- Good communication skills.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com