DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Assist to review and provide legal advice on any official Contracts / Agreement, Lease Agreement and commercial agreement matters;
- Assist to make any contract /agreement to Internal or External Customers;
- Consultation with customers about Legal Service related to Escrow Agreement and other Agreement;
- Receiving, checking legality of Sale & Purchase Agreement that sent from other Department before submit to Co-Head of Legal;
- Prepare consolidated report at the end of each month and then submit to Co-Head of Legal;
- Perform other tasks assigned by Co-Head of Legal or Bank Management.
- Bachelor Degree of Law (Especially on Real Estate, SPA, Court Procedure and Business Law);
- Have at least 1 year of experiences in Banking or Law firm or Real Estate Company;
- Fluency of English and Khmer in both speaking and writing. If possible, Mandarin Language is also needed;
- High commitment and smart working;
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,PowerPoint).
- Proficiency in English
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com