DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Identify and/or assess potential customers through collecting, analyzing and developing appropriate information necessary for loan assessment
- Recommend and provide report of loan request and loan status
- Promotes bank products and services to existing and new customers
- Prepares loan report as required by supervisor and/or manager
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Other tasks assigned by line manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Banking & Finance,Economics, or Business Administration is required
- Good in Speaking/Reading/Writing English and fluent in Khmer are necessarily required.
- Computer literacy i.e. Khmer and English Typing, MS Word, Excel, and Power Point
- At least 2-3 years working experience as a Credit Officer or SME Credit.
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply
- Ability to read, interpret and analyze data and statistics and knowledge of governmental regulations
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions,percentages and ratios
- Detailed, decisive and analytical
- Good at administrative skills
- Willing to work under pressure and over time.
- Languages:Good in English
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org