- Validate the Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) for all departments related to non-credit operations to identify the potential risk, control weakness and give recommendations to mitigate significant risks to acceptable level.
- Review all process, policies and guidelines, forms and memos which are related to non-credit operations to ensure the sufficient and effective control, and compliance.
- Conduct Operational Risk Management Training to branches and department on yearly basis.
- Coordinate team members in validating Loss Event Data as submitted by Operational Risk Champions.
- Work to establish necessary policies/procedures to prevent/mitigate operational risks
- Perform other task assigned by Line Manager.
- Bachelor Degree in Banking & Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related fields.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experiences in banking/financial services.
- Willing to work under pressure, over time and multi tasks.
- Ability to read, interpret and analyze data.
- High initiative, commitment, good communication and problem solving skills.
- Computer skill in Ms. Office (Word, Excel Spread Sheet and Power Point) and email.
- Good at English (Speaking, reading and writing).
- Able to manage team and deliver work quality result.
- Initiative and able to develop team capacity.
- Ability to adapt to different and fast-moving environments.
- Ability to organize and prioritize task assigned.