DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Performs financial, operational and credit audits in accordance with the internal audit programs and procedures, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidences and documenting the branch or department control process under the supervision of Senior Auditors and Audit Supervisor.
- Conducts interviews, reviews documents, develops and administers surveys, composes summary memos, and prepares working papers in the current audit file and system.
- Update audit programs and audit check lists.
- Documents the findings/issues, drafts the recommendations using independent judgments, and submits the draft to Senior Auditor and Audit Supervisor for review.
- Builds and maintains respectful and effective communication and relationships with teams, managements and staffs in the areas under review.
- Maintains the confidentiality of bank and customer affairs in accordance with the standards of professional conduct of auditors.
- Performs related work as assigned by seniors, Supervisors and Managers.
- Code of Conduct: Must strictly adhere to the Bank's Code of Conduct, Guidelines and Human Resources Policies and Procedures to ensure the professionalism of the Bank, take immediate action to stop and report to Superior, Senior Management and Internal Control of any violations or misconducts.
- University Degree in Banking & Finance, Economics, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good communication skills.
- Good command in both spoken and written English.
- Ability to have a questioning mind to identify root cause of issue is a plus.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org