DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Identify and/or assess potential customers through collecting, analyzing and developing appropriate information necessary for credit assessment, recommend and complete all documents and forms.
- Interview and do field check and prepare the documents.
- Maintain good relationship with customers, dealers and relevant local authorities.
- Support main daily working within including of:
- Daily sale report, gross selling are car loan and insurance and SVL.
- Visit applicant (resident & business location).
- Clarify documents requirement submitted.
- Prepare loan agreement.
- Support disbursement process.
- Car delivery process.
- Documents completion.
- Daily collection.
- Credit review.
- Vehicle tax payment collection.
- Insurance collection.
- Vehicle technical inspection
- Perform other tasks assigned by Line Manager.
- Back up other officer.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance & Banking or any relevant degree.
- 1 year experience with micro finance/banking or other related fields are advantage.
- Experience with leasing company on motor & car loan are prioritied.
- Ability to have good communication skill both Khmer and English.
- Honesty, high commitment, good team work and hard working.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, Powerpoint, internet & email.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org