DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Review loan purpose and Standard Credit Review of business units SME and Corporate loan with aggregate limit from $200K;
- Monitor credit quality in order to study the crisis arising problems with finding a good solutions and action ensuring timely;
- Assesses the adequacy and adherence to loan policy and procedures and ensure that the loan portfolio complies with federal and state regulations;
- Actively manage the annual credit review plan, and revises plan to development;
- Development of loan review scope and testing approach for assigned reviews;
- Monitoring and evaluation with branch's credit analyst for customer business or collateral location with the guidelines that have been put into practice by management;
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Coordinate with internal departments, branches on processing of trade transactions.
- least 2 years experience from bank with position such as: Loan officer, Loan Analysis, Loan Control, etc.;
- Bachelor of Business Administration, preferable in Finance and Banking or related field;
- Good spoken/written English;
- Highly motivated, committed and good communication.
- Respect and love works, committed and good communications.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com