DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Check all credit (loan) files.
- Perform site visit customer's businesses to ensure existing of the physical business, and reasonableness of incomes.
- Perform site visit customer's Collateral to verify collateral's prices, ownership, and location.
- Delinquency and NPL Review.
- Monthly review account opening, accounts closure, bank slip transactions (deposit, withdrawal and transfer slip).
- Conduct monthly surprise cash count at branch's vault at least once a month.
- BQC will conduct Customer Due Diligence and Enhance Due Diligence (CDD & EDD) on suspicious upon request from HQ Compliance.
- Must perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Business Administration preferable in Banking and Finance or relate field.
- Minimum 2 years experience in banking or MFI Sector.
- Good spoken/written English.
- Highly motivated, committed and good communication.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org