DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Enthusiastically participates in and support all bank sales and marketing programs intended to build customer base and enhance coatomer’s retention.
- Seeks referrals from existing customers and other referrals from the network.
- Contribute directly to the sales, profitability and business growth of the branch.
- Ensures that the branch's expenses are within the approved budget.
- Maintains and regular checks the branch's security camera.
- Responsible for preparing a schedule of activities in the branch and assigns the tasks to different individuals depending on their designation in the branch or a particular department.
- Assists Branch Manager in looking after the day-to-day operations of branch and resolved any problems/conflicts faced by the staff' in discharging their duties,
- Work closely with the Branch Manager to devise strategies for improving the overall performance of the branch. Implement these strategies and briefs the staff on new policies and practices that need to be adopted.
- Assist Branch Manager in preparing Budget Planning, especially with regards to the operations area, Achieve individual and branch budgets through new customers, referrals and retention of account relationships by keeping Branch Management and HR Dept. informed.
- Assist Branch Manager in attaining established branch's goals, annual business plan and proactively develop marketing strategies to improve branch performance as well as to gain more market shares, Determines and develops the budget for the daily expenses of the branch.
- Participates in community affairs to increase the Bank's visibility and to enhance new and existing business opportunities.
- Reinforce Internal Regulations of Canadia Bank, particularly, guide all staff to follow bank's discipline, to practice professional discretion, to reinforce internal/external relationship and to adhere strictly to bank's Code of Conduct.
- Assist Branch Manager in evaluating abilities, capabilities and knowledge of each staff to ensure that staffs are placed in the right job. Must effectively coaches and trains colleagues to develop their skills and capabilities.
- Provides a superior level of customer relations and promotes the sales and service culture through coaching, guidance and staff motivation, encourages staff to upgrade their foreign language skills especially English and Chinese.
- Keep a close eye on the local competitors. Identify new market needs and profitable products and services opportunities, keeping Canadia Bank in the lead of competition,
- Responsible for all duties and functions in the absence of the Branch Manager.
- Assist Branch Manager in creating a friendly environment in the branch that keeps both customers and employees happy.
- Code of Conduct: Must strictly adhere to the Bank's Code of Conduct, Guidelines and Human Resources Policies and Procedures to ensure the professionalism of the Bank such as have good behavior, avoid abusing or taking advantage of bank customers or bank properties rot personal benefits etc. Take immediate action to stop and report to superior, senior management and Internal Control of any violations or other misconduct.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance and Banking or other relevant filed.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the bank and 2 years experience in supervisory in Operation, Loan and Accounting.
- Demonstrate capacity in managing and motivating teamwork.
- Have selling skill and understanding sales culture, preferably acquired in financial services sector.
- Knowledge of bank operating risk, compliance policies, and procedures.
- Organizational, leadership and time management skills.
- Negotiation and relationship building skills.
- Working knowledge of administrative functions in an operational environment, Ex: Budgets, personnel administration. Attention to detail and accuracy critical.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills in English. Can speak Chinese is an added advantage.
- Computer literacy, Microsoft Word and Excel.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org