DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Manage and lead branch operation function.
- Ability to sell products and services of the branch.
- Manage and take responsibility of the cash vault in his branch and look after all assets of the bank.
- Control and manage internal expenses based on budgets and processing requirement.
- Personnel Management: Effectively manage and develop supervised human resources.
- Develop capabilities of subordinates.
- Carry out activities which are beneficial to the bank and perform other duties assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance and Banking and/or equivalent.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the bank with 2 years working at supervisory level in Operation, Loan or Accounting.
- Demonstrate capacity in managing and motivating teamwork.
- Have selling skill and understanding sales culture, preferably acquired in financial services sector.
- Knowledge of bank operating risk, compliance policies, and procedures.
- Organizational, leadership and time management skills.
- Negotiation and relationship building skills.
- Working knowledge of administrative functions in an operational environment, Ex: Budgets, personnel administration. Attention to detail and accuracy critical.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills in English. Can speak Chinese is an added advantage.
- Computer literacy, Microsoft Word and Excel.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org