DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Assist Manager to effectively control and manage to all alert cases in regarding to customer performance on remittance and sanction screening in AML system.
- Maintain relationship with the correspondence/RMA banks including but not limited to responding to their new request for KYC/AML questionnaire, conduct annually review and KYC update, finalize document and information obtaining in regard to RMA establishment before further submit to Head of compliance as well as investigate case and respond to their KYC question.
- Provide compliance legal advice to relevant stakeholder as upon request.
- Assist Manager to develop and consolidate summary report.
- Attend internal and external training/meeting as per assigned by Head of Compliance and Chief Risk Officer.
- Perform other assignment as assigned by Head of Compliance and Chief Risk Officer.
- Perform other task as per assigned by Compliance Operation Manager, Head of Compliance.
- University Degree in Banking and Finance, Law, Business Administration or other equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experiences in Banking Operations industry.
- Having experiences in audit, compliance and legal is highly desired.
- Sound knowledge of CDD process for AML/CFT.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite especially Microsoft Excel.
- Good communication skills.
- Good command in both spoken and written English.
- Able to travel to province for fieldwork at branch.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com