DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- To monitor transactions on both the issuing and acquiring sides (Visa/UPl Debit Card, Visa/Master Credit Card, ATM/CSS Card, Merchant POS, Merchant E-Commerce and ATM).
- Monitor/Review suspicious Account/Transaction activity on QR payments, WeChat payments, POS payments, E-Commerce payments and ATM.
- Monitor/Review the off-line transactions and investigation/confirmation with the cardholder.
- Call to cardholders/merchant to collect relevant information and verify transactions in case they are suspicious.
- Block cards/funds in case the transactions are suspicious.
- Follow up on the previous suspicious transactions.
- To support Call-ln/Email Inquiries from Cardholder/Merchant/Branch and provide solution if needed.
- To understand the work flow in the department.
- To understand the Rule of Chargeback/Dispute on Card Scheme (Visa/Master/UPl/CSS).
- To properly update the report to the supervisor and perform other duties as assigned by the manager.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, English, Computer Science or relevant fields.
- Knowledge of banking operations, e-banking features, card systems and components.
- Having working experience in this area for at least one year is advantageous.
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
- Self-Motivated and committed.
- Good at English both written and verbal; with Chinese, that would be encouraged.
- Good conceptual, organizational, analytical, and problem-solving abilities.
- Computer literacy, Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Good communication skills.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com