1. What is Premium Business Account?
Premium Business account provides you with the great possibility to start earning interest using your current account. It is a simple and cost effective solution to manage your money in Cambodia as well as overseas and offers an outstanding level of ease and efficiency.
2. How much is the initial opening balance?
Premium Business Account is required to maintain an initial opening balance of USD5,000 for corporate customers only.
3. How much is the minimum ongoing balance and minimum block balance?
Customer is required to maintain a minimum ongoing balance of USD5,000 and minimum block balance of USD1,000.
4. What is the interest rate of Premium Business Account?
Canadia Bank offers a very competitive interest rate of 0.75% p.a. However, the Bank reserves the right to change the interest rate from time to time without any prior notice. Please refer to conditions above for the latest update.
5. How will the interest rate be paid?
Interest rate will be paid monthly (every month) or upon account closure.
6. What are the additional special offerings with Premium Business Account?
Canadia offers benefits and special tailored package to our target customers as below:
◾ Special discount with other transaction banking services
◾ Lower service fee of overseas funds transfer
◾ Special package of payroll service for both companies and its employees including accounts service, cash management, cards service and personal loan, etc.
7. Can Premium Business Account be deposited and withdrawn anytime?
For Premium Business Account, customer can deposit funds and withdraw the balance at anytime and unlimited at Canadia Bank branches.
8. How can I access my Premium Business Account?
You can access your account by visiting any Canadia Bank branches, via internet banking, ATM/CDM machine 24/7 service or dialing our hotline (+855) 23 868 222 for 24/7 service.
9. How can I close my Premium Business Account?
You can visit your home branch. There will be no penalty for closing your account after three months from opening date. However, a US$50 penalty will be applied if you close your account within three months.
10. How can I apply for Premium Business Account?
You can simply visit the nearest Canadia Bank branches.