1. What is Wedding Savings account?
Wedding Savings account is the most efficient and secures method to start saving for your future wedding plan.
2. What is the minimum balance for Wedding Savings account?
Wedding Savings Account has USD500 minimum balance.
3. What are the terms and conditions of Wedding Savings account?
For opening Wedding Savings account, you are required:
- Maintain initial opening balance USD500.
- Actively save your money in the account to reach the plan you preferred.
- You are allowed to withdraw the balance two times per month.
4. What are the benefits of Wedding Savings account?
The benefits of Wedding Savings account are:
- Enjoy the benefit plan up to almost USD3,000 for wedding plan
- Enjoy other discounts with our wedding supplier partners
5. What is the interest rate of Wedding Savings account?
Canadia Bank offers competitive interest rate of 2.88% p.a. However, Bank reserves the right to change the interest rate from time to time without any prior notice.
6. How often Wedding Savings account interest is get paid?
The interest of wedding savings account is daily calculated based on the actual balance and credited into the customer account at the end of the month or upon account closure.
7. Can Wedding Savings account be deposited and withdrawn anytime?
Customer can deposit funds anytime with no limits and offered 2 withdrawals per month.
8. How can I close my account?
You can visit your home branch. There will be no penalty for closing account after three months from opening date. However, USD50 will be applied if you close within three months.
9. How can I apply for Wedding Savings account?
Visit the nearest Canadia Bank branches.