DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Experience in design or previous work experience in technical product environment
- Experience with core design principles including visual hierarchy, layout, typography, and color theory.
- Working knowledge of information architecture, interaction design, motion design, prototyping, user research and usability testing.
- Curiosity and consistency in honing your craft, learning how to build your eyes for design, and sharing inspiration with the broader team.
- Experience working with distributed teams.
- Be able to present a portfolio of B-to-C products and experiences that you've helped launch into the real world and demonstrate cross-platform design experience (web, mobile tablets, email).
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including consultative, detail-oriented, analytical, verbal & written communication, strong relationship management and ability to influence.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, high volume, fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment with minimal supervision.
- Drive as an independent, autonomous, creative thinker that can break out from conventional solutions.
- A high degree of intellectual curiosity, analytical thinking, energy, and drive to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and proficient in English and Khmer.
- Minimum 3 years of UI/UX design experience.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Expertise in standard UI/UX software such as Sketch and lnVision/Figmar are a must.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and lnVision)
- Ability to do thorough user research to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet users unmet needs, product vision and technical feasibility.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.