DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Measure and monitor Customer Experience metrics to ensure performance improvement across various touchpoints.
- Manage requirements roadmap and ensure smooth deliveries of new or enhanced features or function.
- Work collaboratively with departments and external vendors to ensure effective and efficient development and quality delivery.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, IT is preferred;
- Minimum 2 years' work experience in product or digital services transformation/management in related fields;
- Strong project management skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, build good work relationships and drive effective communications with colleagues and senior management;
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Excel) is required;
- High level of verbal & written English, Chinese is a plus;
- Proactive, passionate, self-confident, able to work under pressure, quality-oriented.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com