DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Develop new pipeline for potential trade customer in effective manner;
- Handle transaction of BG, L/Cs, and others transaction in effective manner;
- Meeting with internal and external trade customer for closed deal;
- Follow up with new potential customer in order to gain new customer for trade department;
- To build relationship with customer for increasing trade volume and transaction;
- Provide customer services and making sure trade customer’s is satisfied;
- Cooperate with team or Branches/Department to make cross sale and trade referral;
- Back-up trade sale or operation of Trade Services Department when requested;
- Assist Head of Trade Services to do others task when required.
- Bachelor's degree in major of marketing, business administration or equivalent in related field;
- At least 1 or 2 years working experiences in trade sale or operation;
- Proven team player with excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Very good knowledge of speaking and writing English, Khmer and Chinese is more advantages;
- Proven track record in a sales environment;
- Proven customer service skills and target oriented; Proactive,friendly (humble), open minded, smart working, active people, self-discipline;
- Be able to work independently, under pressure, as a team;
- Outstanding Speaking/Reading/Writing English and fluent in Khmer is required, and Chinese communication skills is a PLUS.
- Outstanding administrative skills and a team player who is willing to learn new skills.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com