DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Assist to develop and manage new customer loyalty programs by leveraging Bank’s media, community sites, online events, digital marketing and account-based communications;
- Assist to provide consultation to customers through loyalty program service desk;
- Assist to coordinate as appropriate with all businesses and relevant stakeholders to mobilize and leverage cross sell with Bank’s products and services to all clients through to ownership of the customer lifecycle and digital experiences;
- Assist to initiate efficient and effective internal processes and control to support the operations of the loyalty program during its business-as-usual (BAU);
- Assist to perform digital payment transactions for online and offline point collection to customers and merchant with reliability-comprehensive merchant portal for better control and fast settlement process;
- Assist to control loyalty point program through digital media, community sites, online events, marketing automation and account-based communications;
- Assist to work cross functionally to influence change with key stakeholder group (marketing, pricing, channel, operations, care);
- Work with the operator’s Marketing, Sales and Services and Technology units to identify prospective customer value management proposition (e.g. products, services and customer experience elements) demands across the business;
- Assist to lead loyalty program center team with leadership experiences and performance culture based practice to accomplish the program and achieve the Bank’s objectives;
- Produce periodic report metrics, management dash board, KPI monitoring as necessary;
- Reconcile suspend account after perform transactions and at the end of the day;
- Maintain good communication and cooperation with all business units, departments and branches;
- Strictly adhere to Operations Manual and authority delegation;
- Strictly comply with the Bank’s Code of Conduct;
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Banking & Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related field.
- Knowledge in Speaking/Reading/Writing English and Chinese is advance.
- Ability to Self-directed and Self-motivated skill.
- Must have computer literacy (Microsoft Office).
- Have experiences 1-2 years is much preferable.
- Pleasant personality and ability to work under pressure and receptive to direction.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com