DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Monitor Datacenter + Data Recovery ( Room, Hardware, Electric, ...etc)
- Fire Suppression ( Manage and control )
- Manage Monitor ATS
- Manage and Monitor UPS
- Manage and Monitor Cooling
- Maintenance ( UPS + Batteries + Cooling )
- Manage and Setup MDB and PDU + Electric Devices
- Monitor and Manage Smart Rack
- Understand about Alarm + Access Control
- Associate/ Bachelor Degree Computer Science, Electric Engineer or other related field.
- Fresh graduated Electric Engineer or 1 years of working experienced in Data Center role are preferable.
- Honest, hardworking, reliable, creatively and willing to learn more with new skills
- Be able to work overtime or night time in case maintenance
- Flexible in time and working hours
- Be able to use English both writing and speaking
- Be able to travel in place when and where the work is assigned.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6)through email@example.com