- Set clearly goal and strategies, annual IT audit project plan, perform IT audit based on plan, audit objective, scope of work, timeframe to ensure the achievement of audit plan with effective result and meet stakeholder or management expectation
- Develop and/or update IT audit procedure, audit program, operating manuals, to align with business objective, IT internal control, Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA), CIS Benchmark, PCI-DSS Requirement, IS027001, NIST, IPPF, other industry accepted standards, and law & regulatory requirement.
- Deliver robust assurance through quality and appropriate audit evidences, working papers and comply with internal audit policy, process or procedure.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of Internal Audit methodology and mainly on new information technology related area.
- Perform risk assessment on IT internal control, IT infrastructure, core banking system, E-Banking System, core network device, databases, application system, ATM and CRM, Card Management System to identify potential risk, gaps performance, vulnerability and threat in order to define audit program, audit object to address the risk.
- Perform audit fieldwork based on task assigned in accordance with audit program, audit procedure assigned by department/division head and be able to detect exceptional case and/or fraudulent activity in system and operation.
- Provide training or coaching to team member and/or internal audit as a whole to fulfill staff competency and internal audit professionalism.
- Take responsibility for reviewing, evaluating and motivating staff to perform work effectively and find out deficiencies to solve and improve on time to subordinate.
- Review result of audit fieldwork such working papers, evidences, work-done, and upload all related document to Audit Management System.
- Draft audit report to head, IT Audit Department Head/Manager for review with sufficient information, supported documents or evidences to ensure the effectiveness of audit finding.
- Maintain confidentiality of organization and customer data privacy in accordance with standard of auditor code of conduct, and bank's policies.
- Responsible for solving every issue occurred within duty, in case the issue cannot be solved, must report to the direct manager.
- Perform other task assigned by division/department head.
- Bachelor's degree in Information System or Computer Science or relevant degree.
- Minimum 1-3 Years experiences in IT Audit, IT Security, IT Governance, and/or IT operation.
- More understand about relevant international standards and frameworks (i.e., ISO 27k Series, NIST, CIS, PCI-DSS, CoBIT5, and ITIL...)
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org